A Story For You at Your Own Price


Hello dear readers, today is a great day and I have a great offer for you all. 


*Are you are a story lover who wants a short story just for fun?

*A cartoonist or 3D animator who wants short stories for your series?

*Are you are in love and you want to surprise that one special person in your life with a love story?

*Do you want a short story for your advertisements or TV series/ program?

*Are you in need of a short story for any purpose whatsoever?

Then my offer is for you.


I will write you a short story of exactly 1000 words. If you want two stories, so be it but each story will be of 1000 words only.

All you have to do is send me an email and outline (in not more than 100 words) your story idea and state how much you will pay me to write the story.

Note: The story maybe fiction or non- fiction, depending on what you want and it will be delivered to you in the next 24 hours.

To be a part of this offer, send an email to Jadejay090@gmail.com and I will get back to you.

Cheers.

Comments