Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Is Fatima Kulsum Zohar Godabari, Queen of Saudi Arabia, The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth?


SOURCE: http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/is-she-truly-most-beautiful-woman-in.html
 
They say she is the most beautiful woman in the world. Do you agree? 
 
She is the Arabian goddess! the Queen of Saudi Arabia - Fatima Kulsum Zohar Godabari. A while ago, the world had the rare opportunity of beholding her beauty when she was photographed without her Niqab covering her face.

Whoever her make up artist is, I do agree that he/she is the best make up artiste in the world. Lol.

So, share your thoughts people. What do you think?











4 comments:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board
    and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something
    back and help others like you aided me.

    my page - comment gagner avec youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking toooooooooo muchh beatifulll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking veryyyy beatfull

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete