Happy Prosperous New Year to All My Friends and Readers

 
I am wishing all my readers and friends a happy and prosperous New Year. As we jot down our goals for the New Year, I pray that God gives us the strength to accomplish them in Jesus name. 


Although the year as been a tough one, I have been able to achieve success in different aspects of my life and one of the most important one is my story blog.

 I want to thank each and every one of you that has contributed to the success of my blog one way or the other. I want to thank my readers for reading my stories and I want to specially thank those readers who took time out to leave comments on my posts, like them and also share with friends. You all have been great. Your support, applause, suggestions and even constructive criticism helped in mapping out the path for most of my stories.


I want to use this opportunity to encourage other readers to please take out a little time, even if it five seconds, to drop a comment. Comments have way of boosting moral and encouraging one to do better. I have learnt a lot from my very few commenters and I appreciate them deeply.




Apart from my readers and blog visitors, I want to equally thank my reviewers, people who took time out to read my work and write out a review. I want to start with Diane Ndaba, Mary Okeke and Oriyomi Adebare. You all were of great help to me.


I equally want to thank my customers, those who spent their hard earned money to purchase my books. You boosted my confidence in sales and I really want to thank you for your patronage.


For the rest of you who contributed your quarter, thank you so, so much. I appreciate you now and always.



Some Accomplishments with Karo's Story Blog In 2013.

1. Started my blog and facebook fan page

2. Wrote and self published seven books

3. Grew an audience

4. Opened my Amazon author page

5. Designed my book covers and blog banner.


These and more were accomplished because of your support. Thank you so very much.
 

What Should We Look Out For In The New Year (2014)?

I have a lot of things lined up for the year but as we all know, the only thing that is constant is change and so, I will only mention the few things that will not change. Others will remain my secret until they are done.

1. My series, Susan's Diary, will continue from the month of March

2. I will now engage myself in the challenge of writing quality non-fiction books.

3. My blog posting days will now be Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

4. Karo’s Story blog will now be open for other authors who want wider audience.

5. My posts will now include short inspirational stories, riddles and jokes.


I am glad I have been able to give you a little idea on what 2014 would look like and I am seriously looking forward to a great and successful year with you all.


In my part of the world, we have less than 24 hours to the New Year and again, I wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year ahead and may God bless you and your family abundantly.


Cheers!

Karo Oforofuo.

Comments