May She Rest in The Bossom of Our Lord

Today,  the world lost a dear soul.

I came back home this evening after a hectic day. I rested abit and then decided to come online. That was when saw the news of her death.

Maya Angelou was indeed a great woman, a great poet, novelist, actress and an outstanding person.

My only regret is that I didn't know her earlier in my life. I only took notice of her last year when I watched Tyler Perry's movie "A Family Reunion"

After that day, I searched for her online and finaly got to her official facebook fan page which I instantly liked. I have been following every post since then. I didn't know she would leave so soon.

I am glad to say that I learnt a lot from her and I try to practice most of the things she preached about.

May you rest in sweet peace Ma. The words and blessings you left behind will never depart from the us.

Comments