What Happens If She Says "I Love You."








I was chatting with my friend. I will call him Chinedu. We were discussing past relationships and how they have affected us. Chinedu mentioned that it took him a long time to trust women again. So I asked, why? What happened?

He said years back, when he was younger, he met a girl. He really liked her. Although he saw no future  with her from the start, he later started to think of having her for keeps. Unfortunately, things turned sour one evening.

They were together in his room; body against body on the bed. Chinedu had taken her and was gradually increasing his tempo when her phone rang.

She grabbed the phone from the side cabinet and looked at the caller ID. Subsequently, she begged him to slow down so she could answer the call. He did.

She greeted the person at the other end of the line and even exchanged some sweet talks with the caller. At the end of the call, she said the words. "I Love You Baby."

My friend, who had all the while been thrusting slowly, was shocked. He felt terrible. But he couldn't bring himself to stop. He had to go through with it. After they were done, panting and lying next to each other, he asked who she was talking to. She said it was her fiance.

The fiance was out of the country. The girl insisted that she uses blood, not water. There was no way she was going to stay without sex, well, until he returned

My friend felt bad at first. But afterwards, he calmed down. Since she was to using him to satisfy her needs, he would do same with her, nothing more. That single experience stopped him from trusting women easily.

Now this is not the first time I'm hearing of or reading about stories like this. I also know of a girl who did same. But her fiance knew about it. He forgave her and they still got married.


My questions are:

1. Men in the house, can you accept this? Can you forgive your fiancee and move on?

2. Men in the house, if you find yourself in Chinedu's shoes, what will you do?

Comments