I Am Not And Can Never Be Gay” -Harrysong Reacts To Gay Allegations



Five Star Music artiste, Harrysong has released an official statement as regards accusations circulating about his sexual preference, as some reports have claimed he is gay.

The accusation came following a photo of the artiste’s replica which surfaced online.

The ‘Reggae blues ‘ crooner while
addressed the issue over the weekend saying that the individual in the photo looked like him but was definitely not him.

In the official statement released, he said:

“My attention has been drawn to a
particular photograph of a young man,
perceived to be me, circulating the
internet. The young man, clad in funny attire and shares a bit resemblance with me has generated serious controversy in the last few hours, leaving my fans in absolute confusion.

The said young man, perceived as gay
was mistaken for me and got people
concerned, including friends and family, demanding clarifications from me. It feels really sad that someone will ever associate me with such
dirty act.

I’m straight; I’m not gay and can never be one, not now, not in my life time.
I urge my fans to please disregard the
unfounded rumour and let’s concentrate on the next big thing coming, which is the release of my next single titled, Bacana, which will drop within the week.”

Comments