Leo Mezie Appreciates Colleagues and Nigerians




Nollywood actor, Leo Mezie who was
diagnosed with kidney failure and flown to London for his treatment is
responding well to treatment.

Speaking from a hospital in London, Leo appreciated everyone who assisted financially to make it possible for him to go to London.

In his words, “I want to use this medium to say thank you for your financial support. I want to also thank in a special way, My President, Ibinabo, Chioma Okoye my sister, Kele Akara my wonderful friend and brother, I want to thank Chijiro, I want to thank Ifoma Okereke. I thank you guys, I thank you all, and I pray God to bless you a million fold. I’m sorry this came a bit late, I have been unstable, but I am now stronger and better.”

We are grateful to God on his behalf and we're wishing him a speedy recovery.

Comments