The You In You - By IFEOMA ISABELLA OKEKE



Happiness depends upon ourselves, Maybe it's not about the happy ending, Maybe it's about the story.

The purpose of life is a life of purpose,
You know my name not my story,
 You have heard what I've done not what I've been through.

Love is rare,
Life is strange,
Nothing lasts,
And People change.

Everyday is special so make the most of it,
Life is only bad if you make it bad,
Remember that life is full of up's and downs,

I want to be that girl who makes the bad days better,
And the one that makes you say 'My life
has changed since I met her'.

 Love is like wind,
You can feel it but can't see it,
I'm waiting to fall in love with someone I can open my heart to.

Love is not about who you can see spending your future with,
It's about who you can't see spending your life without.

Life is a game for everyone,
But love is the prize.
Only I can judge me,
You only see what I choose to show you.

You don't know the truth,
 This is my life not yours,
Don't worry about what I do,
People will hate you,
Rate you,
break you.

But how strong you stand,
That's what makes you.....YOU!




BIO: Ifeoma Isabella Okeke loves writing stories. In her words, she says "My life is my message".

Comments