Ace Comedian Basketmouth And His Wife Celebrate Their Sixth Wedding Anniversary.


Bright Okpocha, better known by his stage name, Basketmouth got married in 2010 to Elsie Okpocha. They have two kids together.

He posted a photo of himself and Elsie and captioned it, “Happy Anniversary to you, my love @elsieokpocha. It’s been 6 wonderful
years since you said ‘I do’. 6 years of love, happiness, friendship and peace. Happy Anniversary to you, my lov...I love you.”

Elsie also posted a sweet message and shared some photos of the family.

The message reads, “6yrs ago I said ‘I do’ to the most wonderful man on earth. Here we are, celebrating
another anniversary of our beautiful union. Thank you for all the joy and happiness you have brought my way. It's been amazing with you, Bright Okpocha. I love you and I'll love you
forever.

We are very happy for them and we wish them many more fruitful years in their marriage.

Comments