I Wish All My Kids Were From One Woman” – Tuface Idibia




Iconic singer, Tuface Idibia talked about his music, life and inspiration recently in an interview.

When it comes to making good music,
Tuface has the know-how. One of Africa’s finest musicians of all times, the number of loyal followers he has garnered over the years readily attests to his prominence and class.

The 41-year-old singer, songwriter, record label owner and entrepreneur said he’s making more good music.

“At the moment, I'm recording a couple of songs which I hope to release much later. It has kept me preoccupied and away,’’ he said.

Nonetheless, in spite of these huge
successes that have come his way, he is not without some personal issues.
With seven children from three women
including his wife Annie Idibia, Tuface
expresses his displeasure at having children from multiple women.

“When I look back at that aspect of my life, I wish it never happened. I wish all my kids came from one woman. I love my children and there
is nothing I can do to change the
situation . I have moved on and I am
married to one of the women who bore
me kids. I no longer dwell on that issue.”

Comments